Thursday, November 6, 2008

Help a sister

I am confused. I have been getting notes and emails from friends about what a Barack Obama presidency will mean and that I'm unAmerican, unChristian and unSaved because I support him. 
Please. Are you kidding me?!
This country is heading down the wrong path. The Bush presidency is/has been a disaster. Contrary to what one person wrote, God didn't have a candidate in election.
People have the prerogative to vote for whomever they want to vote for because of how they see the world. I'm interested in health care for all Americans, an economy that doesn't cater to just the rich and greedy and an administration that recognizes America is part of the world, not an island unto itself.
Call me crazy, but I am American, Christian and Saved and I approve this message: "Yes WE can!"

No comments: